Friday, October 23, 2009

Friends in Low Places



At first i was a bit conservative when it came to picking my "crowd" here at Trinity University. Mainly because I felt like i was out of my environment here, not knowing anyone, and the people i did know seemed either strange or different to me. As I began to think about my good friends back home, i was beginning to think i would never meet anyone who i could trust or be myself around, or who would get my sense of humor, or listen to my kind of music. But recently i have acquired a few good friends here, all from different backgrounds, and Ive realized that its better to go out on a limb and not limit your friendships. Now that i find comfort in my friends here at Trinity in addition to my original friends, i feel, that i have that upper hand in that i can enjoy people and have fun no matter where i am and now I'm not categorized in any certain crowd or type of stereotype, because I'm seen as the guy who is friends with everyone. Yes its true, I can never replace my life long buddies that i grew up with, but i know they will always be there for me and no i always have the opportunity to open doors to my future relationships and opportunities.



Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment